Want to come work with us?
LetsLunch has an ambitious mission to make your lunch break more productive, whether you are looking to expand your professional network, tour your favorite company or explore the culture and meet like-minded people. We are looking for passionate people to help expand and enhance our service including using AI to match you more intelligently with people you want to network and companies you love.
Our team is rapidly growing, if this sounds like something want to be part of - join us!
Let’s get lunch! Send your resume and links to work you’ve done over to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Director of Community Engagement is responsible for innovating, leading and managing LetsLunch’s new service that setups lunches at companies. Building relationships with both corporations and startups, the senior director will ensure an efficient and effective pipeline of companies for Letslunch and provide strategic oversight for both lunches and recruiting outcomes. The senior director will also interact with all functional areas of the organization and be accountable for developing strategies, operational plans, metrics and innovative initiatives to move our work forward in a substantial way. The senior director is responsible for managing Hiring managers and HR and will be a leader within the development and marketing team.What you’ll do:
- Develop a plan that advances LetsLunch strategies to increase engagement and deepen relationships with individuals, companies, and affiliated communities.
- Leverage social media to bring new supporters to our organization and to improve our relevancy with companies.
- Recruit and connect job seekers to engagement opportunities that match their passion and interests. Work closely with Hiring managers and HR and other departments to ensure maximum LetsLunch platform utilization; creating and inspiring innovative evangelists as appropriate.
- Manage companies through the Salesforce database, and evaluate and continuously improve the LetsLunch program using data and qualitative feedback from participants.
- Using an event production lens, ensure everyone have a positive experience with LetsLunch and utilize relationship building efforts to maximize retention.
- Work across the organization to identify ways to orient, recruit and recognize companies, indiviuals and communities
- Understanding of and direct experience with relationship management, and events production.
- Ability to analyze and exercise sound judgment, balancing a variety of perspectives to affect a positive outcome.
- Demonstrated skills in building smart strategies as well as analyzing data and trends around mobilization and engagement. Must be able to set and achieve goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written communications and public speaking skills. Ability to broker consensus across multiple parties. Training and facilitation skills desirable.
- Knowledge of the community.
- Must be innovative, flexible and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in complementary field and a commitment to community improvement·
- Minimum of 3 years’ management experience.
- Experience in community organizing and events production.
The role encompasses the entire customer funnel:awareness, acquisition, retention, referral and reactivation across all channels (PR, website, email, paid, socialmedia, SEM/SEO, influencers, partnerships, blog, events, word of mouth, buzz etc.), and will be responsible for prioritizing marketing initiatives and building the marketing team. As the leader of this team, you will be responsible for the refinement and implementation of the overall brand vision.We’ll be asking you to:
- Create and execute an overall strategy to build brand equity, trust, and acquire our target customers.
- Be the guardian of the LetsLunch brand and ensure that we are consistent across all channels.
- Create and implement innovative marketing campaigns and programs across channels as well as testing, learning and continually optimizing performance to drive growth.
- Plan, prioritize, oversee and help implement the execution of all social media, web, SEO/SEM, influencer networks, content campaigns, and events.
- Apply a strong analytical mindset to evaluate and optimize performance across channels. Foster a culture of continuous optimization by developing and implementing a strong framework for fast, recurring and iterative testing.
- Stay well ahead of digital trends and contribute new innovative, breakthrough ideas towards the growth of the company.
- Have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
- Work hand-in-hand with LetsLunch Co-Founders in growing and scaling the Marketing team.
- 3+ years of consumer marketing or brand management experience.
- BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred.
- Track record of developing and managing high-performing teams and individuals.
- Motivated to work hard for a small but rapidly growing company. An independent self-starter with a detail-oriented approach to work. Fun, energetic, and collaborative personality.
As a lead engineer, you will have a huge impact on how we design, build and deliver our service. You should be a generalist and enjoy working across the software stack. Our current technologies include PHP (YII Framework), MySQL, AWS.
We look for engineers who love finding efficient and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. You should strive to write efficient, maintainable code and you should enjoy pushing code everyday. Sample projects include:Algorithms
Ranking users via algorithm, suggesting relevant users, personalizing the dashboard feed.API
Build and maintain an API for third party developers.Feed
Designing user Dashboard feeds to be fast but also relevant, optimizing to show the best personalized users and activities on ratings, views, relevancy, social graph, and other ranking signalsInfrastructure
Scaling, automating, and monitoring our site architecture and continuous deployment systems hosted on EC2
Speed & Scale Improving site speed by implementing comprehensive caching and optimizing queries.
To apply, send your resume and links to things you've built to email@example.com.
You will be responsible for defining how people interact with LetsLunch. We're looking for designers passionate about social product design - not just how LetsLunch looks (although that counts too), but how people use LetsLunch to connect with each other. We care about how every little bit of an interaction feels, and you need to as well.Requirements:
- Strong portfolio including self-started projects
- Extraordinary product, interaction, and visual design talent
- Curiosity and passion for crafting amazing experiences
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain your design decisions
- Substantial experience designing interactive online products
- Ability to build what you design
- The number of years of professional experience you have isn't important to us
- You should be ready to make this startup the primary focus of your life
- B.S. in Computer Science.
- Experience with product management
- Experience with mobile design
- Familiarity with Php
To apply, send your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for bringing LetsLunch to the iPhone and iPad. We think of iOS as a core platform at LetsLunch. You will work closely with a team of experienced engineers and product designers to bring your vision for LetsLunch on iOS to reality. This role requires experience with iOS and a strong understanding (and appreciation) of touch and gestural interfaces. Ideal candidates will have applications they have built as personal or professional projects.
To apply, send your resume and a link to apps you've built to email@example.com.
Execution A portfolio of products you have shipped.
Attention to Detail An appreciation for high-quality execution.
Ambition A desire to improve yourself as an engineer.
Culture Broad personal interests beyond software.
Personality Enthusiasm for working collaboratively with talented people.
To apply, send your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.